Job Description – Key Responsibilities
· Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements Analysis of Financial Statement Show to perform Analysis of Financial Statements. This guide will teach you to perform financial statement analysis of the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement including margins, ratios, growth, liquidity, leverage, rates of return and profitability. and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
· Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk Averse Definition Someone who is risk averse has the characteristic or trait of preferring avoiding loss over making a gain. This characteristic is usually attached to investors or market participants who prefer investments with lower returns and relatively known risks over investments with potentially higher returns but also with higher uncertainty and more risk.
· Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
· Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
· Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
· Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications