The Accounting Seasonal Temp is responsible for supporting the Accounting Department with ongoing projects including preparing for year end and audit.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Valid Texas Driver License.
- Currently enrolled in a higher education organization.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks including copies, binding, presentation preparation, etc.
- Support for reconciliations.
- Providing backup for audit and/or open record requests.
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
- Performs other duties as required.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.