Location: Fort Worth
Type Of Employment: Part-Time
Administrative support for the Accounting Department.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with administrative responsibilities
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Scan documents into the document management system
- File paperwork
- Print and bind financial reports
- Make bank deposits
- Data entry into invoicing system
- Create working folders for the Accounting Department
- Miscellaneous other administrative work
Nonessential functions, skills and experience:
Success factors/job competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee typically resides within an office or cubicle and may have occasional field work that will expose the employee to weather conditions prevalent at the time.