New and exciting opportunity at EECU! EECU is looking for a Financial Center Concierge to provide excellence in service to our members within the Arlington Financial Center. This position is eligible for a Sign-on Bonus of $250.00.
The position would be managing the floor by greeting all members and visitors by signing them in to our lobby tracking system and directing them to the appropriate person for their needs. The Concierge will create energy and excitement with members around EECU products and services, financial center functions and credit union technology for support. Assist the Financial Center by answering inbound calls, cross selling of products and resolving members concerns. A great opportunity to work directly with our members by providing a positive experience everyday!
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.5 billion in USD assets and serves over 230,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
Key qualifications for the Financial Center Concierge:
- Ability to deliver great member experiences in our environment and be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Responsible for building exceptional rapport with our members while providing excellence in service.
- Responsible for lobby coverage, floor management flow and organization of our members within the financial center using the lobby tracking system. Greet all members / visitors, answer calls and assist or direct members to the appropriate employees for service.
- Must have a good understanding of credit union products/services and able to enhance the member relationship by cross selling services that may benefit the member.
- Perform member services as needed but not limited to, change of address, debit card issuance, safe deposit box entry, ordering checks, while staying within policies, procedures and Federal Regulations.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable law, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- One to two years of similar experience preferred or proven success in a customer service role.
- Must provide excellence in service while building exceptional rapport with member/customers.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably in all interactions with members.
- Interpersonal skills, show empathy and have active listening skills.
- Bring enthusiasm and professionalism to EECU, with a high level of ownership and accountability.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks daily.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and maintain composure under stress.
- Able to handle complex and difficult interactions.
- Relevant computer skills, solid math and written communication skills.
- Reliable time and attendance; regular attendance is an essential function of the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.