Responsible for day-to-day performance analytics and process improvement for the real estate department. This position will oversee the mortgage pipeline and ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved. The successful candidate will support the department with all reporting needs, business process development, process improvements and new system implementations. Position is eligible for a hybrid schedule (2 days at home, 3 in the office).
- Provide daily reports and analysis to support the department
- Works closely with leadership to recommend process improvement initiatives and drive performance
- Strategic development of reports to manage performance, profitability, staffing, SLA’s and KPI’s across the department.
- Provide recommendations that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems or processes
- Provide QC reports and validate findings
- Partner with the business unit leader to provide strategic insights for operational improvements
- Provide recommendations to leadership based on reporting trends and risks
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports
- Monitor by data analytics all third-party vendors performance
- Continually review system upgrades for enhanced usage opportunities to gain efficiencies
- Act as system administrator for Encompass loan origination and Velocify lead management software
- Ability to create process diagrams
The successful candidate will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize business unit performance via improved processes, systems, and reporting.
Key responsibilities will be to assist the business with implementing solutions for process improvements in a cost-effective way. The successful candidate will support the departments with all reporting needs and ad hoc reports as requested, business process development, process improvements, and new system implementations. Responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, and federal and state rules and regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
Three (3) years’ experience in banking or a credit union with a knowledge of services and products. Extensive practical knowledge in data transformation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts. Demonstrated knowledge of complex SQL Queries, ETL, and other data manipulation tools. . Requires strong skills in Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint. Encompass experience a plus. Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to create process diagrams. Ability to conduct research into systems, process issues, and products as required. Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skill. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.5 billion in USD assets and serves over 230,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.