For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 15 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Digital Branch Manager who will be responsible for managing and providing leadership for EECU's Digital Branch. The Digital Branch Manager works closely with the Director Contact Center to meet and/or exceed the performance standards set for all loans coming in via phone or online channel. The successful candidate ensures established service levels are being met and/or exceeded for the online loan applications, call center loan applications, deposit applications, as well as chat and email services. The Digital Branch Manager is responsible for employee development and training of all new Digital Branch employees, enforcing the first call resolution focus for the team and all quality assurance completion and tracking. The Digital Branch Manager is a working manager and will take member calls, handle chats and emails, work the queues and oversee the day to day operations of the team.
Key Qualifications for the Digital Branch Manager:
- Supervise the training of new employees on sales, operations and product knowledge.
- Conduct proactive sales and coaching sessions.
- Ensure all cross-sell and referral opportunities are taken with new and existing members as accounts and loans are being opened.
- Hires, develops and evaluates Specialists in conjunction with the Director of Contact Center.
- Responsible for the sale of EECU retail products and services, and achieving the established sales goals for the Contact Center.
- Assists Member Services Supervisors and Call Center Operations Manager when needed.
- Ensures EECU policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are being followed in the operation of the Contact Center.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant’s credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Five to seven years in financial product sales.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and sales skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess problem-solving skills.
- Proven history managing people in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with external relationships and work with all levels of personnel.
- College degree or work equivalent preferred.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.