EECU is looking for a Digital Loan Processor which will be responsible for handling chat, emails from members and processing of loans and new accounts.
The Digital Loan Processor will be responsible for ensuring that the Digital Branch loan approvals and new accounts are within EECU, State, and Federal compliance, not limited to verifying interest rates, terms, advances, verifying original approvals requirements are met, in addition to all new account procedures being followed. This position is also responsible for any follow up with members to ensure all outstanding loan approvals and new account applications are worked to conclusion. Member approved and ready to book loans must be funded within EECU’s established service levels upon receipt of all documents. All new accounts must be opened within EECU’s established service levels.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Loan Processor :
- Digital Branch Specialist I is responsible for ensuring that the Digital Branch loan approvals and new accounts are within EECU, State, and Federal compliance, not limited to verifying interest rates, terms, advances, verifying original approval requirements are met, in addition to all new account procedures being followed.
- Follow up with members to ensure all outstanding loan approvals and new account applications are worked to conclusion. Work directly with member to obtain any outstanding documentation to ensure the received documents are within guidelines of approval and ensure EECU, State, and Federal compliance. Complete all aspects, as per EECU’s requirements, in regard to funding loans and opening new accounts.
- Ensure approved and ready to book loans funded within 1 hour upon receipt of all documents. In addition, all new accounts opened within 1 hour of receipt of documents.
- Digital Branch Specialist I will verify Chex Systems in order to verify OFAC and social security information.
- Manage the chat channel and ensure that service levels are met consistently. Also responding to member emails within expected service level.
- Other duties as assigned. Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Must have loan processing background
- Must have analytical skills and computer proficient
- Must be knowledgeable of credit union policies and regulations
- Word and excel applications is a must
- Diplomacy and tact when dealing with the members on outstanding items, chat and email
- Full knowledge consumer lending process
- Knowledgeable of all State and Federal guidelines
- Good communication skills, mathematical/financial skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality results
- Must have one year in the Banking/Financial industry
- Must have two years in the consumer loan processing and funding
- Two years in the Credit Union industry is also preferred
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and rotating Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg B, Reg Z, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Service Members Civil Relief, and FCRA/FACTA. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans’ status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.