For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 15 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Field Universal Representative that will be responsible for expanding relationships with EECU members and acquire new relationships by providing needs based products and services. The Universal Representative will rotate between the North Richland Hills, Southlake, and Alliance Financial Centers as a teller or financial banker as needed. Rotation between financial centers will provide assistance during position shortages, vacations, emergencies, leave of absences, and on an as needed basis. This position will assist all branch employees with resolving financial center and member issues.
Key responsibilities for the Field Universal Representative is responsible for performing a broad variety of member service functions such as teller functions, open consumer accounts, service and sales activities by using needs-based selling techniques, and the ability to solve operational issues. Proactively sell, initiate and support marketing programs, and be responsible to build exceptional rapport and member service. Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Flexibility to assist at the North Richland Hills, Southlake, and Alliance Financial Centers.
- Two years or more of similar experience in a Financial Institution.
- Sales skills, knowledge of all EECU products and services.
- Cross selling and referral skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to deliver great member experiences in our environment and be invigorated by constant personal interaction weather in the teller line or in a personal banker role.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for building exceptional rapport with our members with providing excellence in service.
- Experience in the following systems is a plus: Symitar, OTG/Application Extender, Tranzact, Clarke American, Chexsystems, Meridian Link, and various online applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant’s credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.