For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 14 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Manager of IT Operations to be responsible for the areas of production, data control, operations and operations support, but also provide leadership, motivation, guidance and support for the IT Operations team. Responsible for day-to-day information technology operations, maintenance, and security of EECU’s business systems and networks.
Serves as a network engineer, managing implementations, as well as ensuring overall network security. Oversees and coordinates the daily activities of the IT Operations center and help desk, including monitoring the efficient operation of the network servers. Plays a prominent role in IT audits (external and regulator) and ensures prompt remediation of security items identified. Regularly reviews and coaches the effectiveness of help desk operations including identification, prioritization and resolution of end user requests.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Regulation B, Regulation Z, Service Members Civil Relief, FCRA/FACTA and Fair Debt Collections Act. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
Strategy & Planning
• Develop and maintain IT Operations and Help Desk service objectives in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
• Analyze performance of IT Operations and Help Desk team support requests. Analyze request history to identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
• Manage IT Operations and Help Desk staffing including, recruitment, supervision, scheduling, disciplinary action, performance appraisals, raises, bonuses, and promotions when necessary.
• Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources – including personnel and equipment – across the organization.
• Actively monitor and measure support satisfaction levels and address any issues adversely affecting our relationships and SLO (Service Level Objectives) adherence.
• Ensure all Network and Help Desk reports, procedures, diagrams and documentation are updated and accurate.
• Develop maintenance schedules for network and systems equipment.
• Create and manage the IT Services catalog including service level objectives.
• Plan for new network or IT systems or hardware
Acquisition & Deployment
• Work with the CIO and VP of Information Technology to prepare budget proposals and track operational expenditures.
• Collaborate with other departments to identify and/or procure software for internal staff and external clients.
• Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of help desk technology.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems, including networks, data centers, servers, PCs, operating systems, and associated hardware.
• Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the network infrastructure and IT systems.
• Manages technical systems security to include implementation of hardware and software security and privacy features and capabilities.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
? Ten to fifteen years job related experience in network design, architecture and security.
? Bachelor’s degree in IT field, Master’s degree preferred
? Expert knowledge and proven experience managing Windows based network servers, clients and multiple peripherals.
? Proven experience managing Virtualized server environments with VMWare and enterprise SAN.
? Extensive experience with operation and maintenance of a WAN with multiple locations.
? Proven skills in managing and motivating a highly skilled technical team.
? Excellent troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solver, team player, self-motivated and has strong interpersonal communication skills.
? Experience in training, coaching and developing IT Operations staff to achieve departmental metrics and goals.
? Excellent communication skills, highly organized with strategic thinking.
? EECU will, in compliance with applicable law, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers.