Trail Drive Management Corp. - Dickies Arena
SUITES FOOD & BEVERAGE COORDINATOR
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to the Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Manager of Suites, Loge Boxes and Clubs/ Suites & Loge Box Manager
Job DescriptionThe Suites & Loge Box Coordinator is responsible for partnering with each suite owner, host and/or representative as it pertains to suite orders, special requests and beverage restocks.
The Suites & Loge Box Coordinator will work closely with the entire premium team to ensure an optimal experience for suite & loge box owners, clients, guests, businesses and other organizations is always achieved. The Suites Coordinator is responsible for preparing all required departmental correspondence and documents in a timely manner as well as provide accurate and detailed reports to facilitate proper allocation of staffing, time and resources during all arena events, as well as, financial recaps and billing details post event.
They will establish the level of hospitality and strive to exceed our guest service standards. They are responsible to maintaining the suite order sheet/system for each event and customizing the set-up accordingly. The coordinator will answer phones and emails: taking orders for upcoming events and attending to guest inquiries. The Suites Coordinator works closely with the Suites and Loge Box Management team to help provide insight into anticipated demand, as well as, specific guest details/needs for each event. The use of multiple Microsoft Office programs is required to effectively and efficiently fulfil the Suites Coordinator position responsibilities. The Suites Coordinator is a full-time position that reports to the Manager of Suites, Loge Boxes and Clubs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Develop and Maintain the on-line ordering system
- Program and update all computer software with the appropriate suite information, menu selections, item descriptions, event availability, and prices.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through large volumes of phone calls and e-mails regarding food and beverage inquiries.
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Organize and maintain filing system for all active, future and previous events.
- Create and update various F&B documents including, but not limited to: account forms, order forms, suite details, and feedback forms
- Have complete knowledge of all menus, items, ingredients, and presentations.
- Coordinate the communication of food and beverage pre-order deadlines, updated menus and/or updated documents including, but not limited to account forms, beverage restock forms, and order forms.
- Update and maintain suite account forms and suite preferences for suite management and event day leadership.
- Partner with Suites Management team to determine appropriate staffing levels and requirements for all events/functions.
- Form a professional relationship with all suite administrators, representatives, and owners.
- Form a professional relationship with all interdepartmental personnel within Dickies Arena & Trail Drive Management.
- Reach out to all rental contacts for food and beverage orders and special requests.
- Suggestively sell and up-sell by utilizing the menu and personal recommendations while assisting with order placement.
- Record food and beverage orders received through the online ordering system, fax machine, e-mail, and/or phone and confirm.
- Expedite the communication of special food and beverage requests, late food and beverage orders, changes to any food and beverage orders, and guest-related issues to the appropriate entities.
- For each event, prepare and distribute suite information, notes, and labels to management, chefs, supervisors and suite attendants.
- Prepare and track the distribution of receipts, invoices, and/or refund transaction documents on a weekly basis, or as needed.
- Address and resolve all declined credit card transactions until the charge has been successfully placed.
- Track suite credits and escrow accounts.
- Assist the Suites Manager with nightly, monthly end and year end reports.
- Assist with hosting and meeting suite holders, potential holders, and guests at events hosted within/on behalf of the venue.
- Assist with menu planning for suite/ticket holder/administrators. Support management with daily oversight, guidance and mentorship of suite administrators/team members.
- Support the premium operations team as needed.
- Clearly communicate all necessary information throughout the food & beverage and premium services departments.
- Understand, actively practice, and assist with execution of responsible alcohol service
- Understand, actively practice, and assist with execution of sanitation and food safety as it relates to the food and beverage industry
- Understand, actively practice, and assist with safe sanitation as it pertains to all arena operations.
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed
- Support any other tasks as assigned by the Dickies Arena Leadership Team
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Ethical Conduct.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Strategic Thinking.
Supervisory ResponsibilityExercises general supervision over clerical, administrative and professional staff assigned to the department.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee will regularly spend most of their shift standing and walking, traversing stairs, with limited to no sitting. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lifting/moving 100 lbs. or more. Employee must be comfortable with raised volume and/ or dark lighting in specific event settings.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative/office assistant role working in an upscale restaurant/ hospitality environment preferred
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.