EECU is looking for a Project Manager II that will ensure projects of strategic and operational importance are efficiently and effectively executed to ensure the organization continues to evolve and progressively improve performance and service to members. This position is eligible for a $1,500.00 Sign-on Bonus.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.9 billion in USD assets and serves over 235,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for delivery and management of multiple projects within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. This involves working closely with senior level management and other assigned project participants, having a clear understanding of project objectives, coordinating necessary resources, conducting regularly scheduled meetings to update activities and progress, and ensuring successful change management occurs to deliver business value. In addition to executing IT projects for EECU, this position will utilize the corporate framework to lead monthly meetings where departments projects are approved, planned, prioritized and communicated. They will also be responsible for overseeing IT resources allocated to projects in order to ensure resources are fully utilized to advance corporate and department projects. Responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, and federal and state rules and regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Three or more years of IT experience, with commitment to business problem solving
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated competency leading projects
- Three or more years of business unit or business unit-facing experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business
- Familiar with project management methodologies (PMI, Agile, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and able define, develop, and implement projects involving multiple parties and locations
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field; project management and/or general business management or equivalent related IT experience
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant’s credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.